As of January 2021 our office is no longer accepting medical insurance. Our well trained office staff will assist you in scheduling the most appropriate appointment for the services you need. Please familiarize yourself with our fees below. We will provide you with a detailed receipt sometimes referred to as a "superbill" upon request. Forms of payment accepted include: cash, check, and credit card. We do also accept Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs).
The pricing below reflects our updated fees effective January 1, 2021.
- New Patient Exam ($75)
- Established Patient Exam ($25)
- Chiropractic Adjustments ($35)
- Teen Adjustment, 13-18 years old ($20)
- Child Adjustment, 0-12 years old ($10)
- Supportive Therapies ($15)
- Electric Stimulation
- Therapeutic Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Kinesiology Tape
- Cervical Traction
- Focused Soft Tissue Treatments (ie. cupping, IASTM, trigger point work , ART, deep stretch)
- Intersegmental Traction
- Expanded Acupuncture ($50)
- Nutrition Consultation ($35)
- Focused Sports Physical ($35)
- Expanded Sports Physical -with baseline concussion screen, functional movement screening, and recommendations ($75)
- Hot and cold packs (complimentary)
- Aromatherapy (complimentary)
Did you know that you may be able to get reimbursed for some of your medical expenses at out-of-network providers? Just ask for a detailed receipt (known as a “superbill”). That is all you need to use the Reimbursify app within minutes. The app will alert you when the claim has been received by your insurance company and then again when you should expect your reimbursement check in the mail (usually within 2-4 weeks). There are no forms to fill out, nothing to fax or mail.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you have been injured while driving or as a passenger, you may be able to file a claim for your injuries with your auto insurance and/or the liable party's insurance. This may include also include uninsured motorist, underinsured motorist coverage, or medical payments when the liable party can not take responsibility (such as a hit and run or lapse in coverage). We realize often times people have never had an accident before and may not understand some of the common procedures. Our staff is dedicated to doing whatever they can to help you.
We often work with attorneys when our patient has been injured on the job, in an auto accidents, or from slips and falls. In these scenarios it is important that you let us know if you have retained an attorney. If you feel you may need legal representation and would like to consult with an lawyer we can refer you to some individuals who specializes in personal injury law and offer a free professional consultation.