What to Expect
Once you set up your appointment, here are some tips to remember:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early so that you will get back for your appointment with the doctor on time.
- Try to complete the intake paperwork online from your email (no printing required).
- The entire first visit will be dedicated to a detailed evaluation of you or your child.
- Please bring any important documents that you have with you (think: list of medications, x-ray/MRI reports, police/accident reports, etc.)
- Please turn down your cell phones and not talk on them while you are in the office.
- Please call when you are running late or with at least 24 hour notice for appointment cancellation/reschedules.
- There is a $25 fee for last minute cancellations and no shows.
- Be sure to let us know if there is a way we can help you better.
- Tell others about our office because we love referrals.